We are currently on the hunt for an experienced paid media manager to join the HDY digital team!
What To Expect
As a Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for all of our paid search and paid social campaigns across a host of e-commerce, B2C & B2B clients. You will work closely with the Head of Digital to help develop client accounts, proactively identifying opportunities for growth and optimising campaigns to achieve target KPIs.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with the digital and account teams to plan campaigns and execute paid media activity across paid search and paid social for B2C & B2B clients.
- Develop effective test & learn plans for campaigns and working with Head of Digital to analyse campaigns to shape future media strategy.
- Work closely with Head of Digital to effectively plan and manage client media budgets
- Implementation and management of tracking for campaigns to ensure campaigns are optimised, either by Google Tag Manager or working with website/development teams on briefing tracking requirements, including tracking events.
- Optimising paid media campaigns (PPC, Google Shopping, Facebook, LinkedIn) to achieve performance KPIs for our clients and to proactively identify opportunities for growth.
- Helping clients understand performance of campaigns & ROAS by reporting in a holistic and informative way with regular communication with the client using Google Data Studio & Google Analytics.
- Brief the design studio and content team for campaign assets and manage the quality of outputs to ensure industry best practices.
- Support the growth of the agency by providing insights for paid media opportunities for new business pitches (keyword opportunities, audience size etc).
Who we’re looking for:
- You’ll have two or more years experience working with paid media (agency-side preferable, but not essential)
- You have hands-on experience running campaigns through Google Ads & Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong ability to analyse accounts and proven success at achieving client objectives, utilising your knowledge, creativity, problem-solving and evaluation of results.
- Ability to independently develop plans, forecast and analyse performance to inform decisions
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to identify trends, opportunities for growth and articulation of campaign performance to account teams and client.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Attribution, Google Data Studio & Google Tag Manager are all highly preferred, but proficiency in every platform isn’t essential.
- Curious. proactive and adaptable: it’s a fast moving industry and social advertising even more so, products change and adapt weekly and you must be happy with keeping up to date with changes and learning about how they may impact our output.
- Experience of other platforms including but not limited to Pinterest, Twitter, Spotify, TikTok, Bing.
- Experience with managing Google Merchant Center and monitoring product feeds
- Experience with creating audience lists and setting up effective remarketing campaigns
- Understanding of programmatic campaigns and awareness of third-party tools to help with media planning.